Japan Summit 2015 will explore the day’s most pressing issues, bringing together the country’s opinion leaders for a day of debate and high-level discussion. Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will be the keynote speaker at the event.
- Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan
- Shigeru Ishiba, Minister in charge of overcoming population decline and vitalizing local economy in Japan and minister of state for the National Strategic Special Zones
- Rintaro Tamaki, Deputy Secretary General of OECD
- Akira Amari, Minister of state for economic and fiscal policy and minister in charge of economic revitalisation and total reform of social security and tax
- Haruko Arimura, Minister of state for Women's Empowerment
- plus many more influential business leaders
Japan Summit 2015 brings together a range of stakeholders operating in or with vested interests in the region under discussion, creating a unique opportunity for business leaders, politicians, policy-makers and academics to debate new ways of dealing with― the region’s old and emerging issues.
Book your place here.
The Economist Group
2-10-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan