SEECAT 2015 is a 3 day event during which companies in the defence and security sector can use this opportunity to showcase their products and services to relevant and senior overseas officials and decision makers.
The Special Equipment Exhibition & Conference for Anti-Terrorism is a 3 day event being held from 14th - 16th October 2015 at the Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
UKTI DSO will have a UK Government branded exhibition stand at the above event and are keen to support UK companies who wish to take up exhibit space to raise their profile in the East Asia market. Last year’s event saw almost 15,000 visitors and over 100 Exhibitors.
The UKTI DSO exhibition area will contain UKTI DSO staff who understand the local market. This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to relevant and senior overseas officials and decision makers.
Key benefits of co-locating with UKTI include:
- More cost effective in terms of stand space
- Dedicated exhibition space in shared stand space, power supply and storage cupboard
- Company logo graphic panels (sizes to follow) from finished company artwork
- Use of the informal meeting area on a first come first served basis
- Exhibitor passes
- Exhibiting under clear UK/HMG branding
- Benefit from UKTI Government to Government relationships
- Local support from British Embassy team
- Experienced UKTI DSO staff on stand alongside your company representative
- Enhanced marketing before and during event
Expressions of interest, or any questions, please to Paul Hardy or Mark Goldby (details below):
Desk Officer Japan
T: +44 (0)207 215 6200
Police & Security Advisor
T: +44 (0)207 215 8362
SEECAT Official URL
Send Us Your Enquiry and our expert trade advisers will be in touch.