Special Equipment Exhibition & Conference for Anti-Terrorism is a 3 day event being held in October 2016 in Tokyo. UK companies can introduce their products and services to the Japanese market, and raise their profile in the industry.
Exhibit at SEECAT and Raise Your Profile in Japan
UKTI DSO will have a UK Government branded exhibition stand at the above event and are keen to support UK companies who wish to take up exhibit space to raise their profile in Japan.
Last year’s event saw an increase to 148 Exhibitors with over 180 booths and a similar increase in visitors: www.seecat.biz/english/guideline
In 2016 we aim to focus the UK event presence on innovation, advanced engineering and research and development in the areas of CT and Cyber and Security.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to relevant and senior Japanese officials and decision makers.
Key benefits of co-locating with UKTI include:
- More cost effective in terms of stand space
- Dedicated exhibition space in shared stand space, power supply and storage cupboard
- Company logo graphic panels (sizes to follow) from finished company artwork
- Use of the informal meeting area on a first come first served basis
- Exhibitor passes
- Exhibiting under clear UK/HMG branding
- Benefit from UKTI Government to Government relationships
- Local support from British Embassy team
- Experienced UKTI DSO staff on stand alongside your company representative
- Enhanced marketing before and during event
- A professionally produced brochure with your company information in Japanese
- Video loop display for your marketing material
- Use of interpreting facilities as available
The cost for the full package including dedicated stand space is £3,750 plus VAT.
Please respond by completing and returning the attached Annex A. For any further questions, please contact Paul Hardy or Mark Goldby (details below).
Senior Desk Officer, Japan
T: +44 (0)207 215 8318
Police & Security Advisor
T: +44 (0)207 215 8362
Photo provided by UKTI Japan.