Watch our free webinar on the pet market in Japan, and find out all of the latest and practical information needed for market entry.
The Japanese Pet Market Provides Great Exporting Opportunities for UK Businesses
The Japanese pet market is worth in the region of 1.5 trillion yen, or about £8 billion, and is expected to grow steadily. The market is huge but also unique and challenging for UK companies due to different consumer needs and a different business / legal environment.
The webinar is designed to provide up-to-date and practical information with a particular focus on:
- Providing a market overview and areas for future growth
- Looking into opportunities for UK products (note that we will focus on accessories and pet food etc rather than veterinary products or pet services)
- Introducing different market entry channels with some practical advice including legal issues
- A joint presentation by Mr. Hisashi Ishiyama, Vice President of Mars Japan, Chairman of Japan Pet Food Association, Vice Chairman of Japan Pet Food Fair Trade Association, and Ms. Kyoko Inoue, Coordinator, Interpets Sales, Mesago Messe Frankfurt Corp.
- Interactive Q & A session
UKTI's Head of Trade, Esther Williams, hosts the webinar.
This webinar was recorded on 3 March 2016.
Want to do business in Japan? Contact one of our market experts here to start your export journey today.